Friday, July 25, 2008

First time...

Well, we decided it was time to begin our "family blog" site, now that we've got a baby on board. I still feel funny even typing that... WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!! Man, God sure does love to throw a few curve balls doesn't He? Obviously, we feel extremely blessed, excited and clueless (to name a few), but we are also confident that the Lord's will is rightfully at work in our lives. We continue to seek Him daily for guidance through this new world of PARENTHOOD. :)  
Hopefully I can remember to keep this thing updated each week! My first doctor appt. is July 29th, so I'm sure I will have a juicy post for everyone after that. For now, Ben and I are still living in Houston temporarily as he ventures through his second law clerkship of the summer. When they say "Houston's hot", they're not kiddin'. It's a whole new WORLD out here. 

No comments: