Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lake Trips and Swimming Pools

I feel as though Lily and Margy heard me counting to three, and secretly agreed to turn AWAY from the camera on "three!" as their own form of rebellion. 
There's my good girls- even Annie could stay put for a few seconds! This is impressive for these three- trust me.
I snapped this shot just after saying these three words to Margy: "Are you hungry?" 
I posted these out of order...
obviously. 
Look at his cutie pie shark PJs! I believe kid's jammies are absolutely the most adorable piece of clothing on any child. There are no rules when it comes to sleepware; rocket ships, stripes, dinosaurs, monkeys, polka dots, baseballs- you name it and they've somehow incorporated it onto a pajama print. And don't even get me started on the footies...
So serious.
"Fine, I'll give you a little smirk just to appease you, Mama."
"Your face is silly, Mama!!"
These are the happy pictures taken pre- swimming. 
Yes, he's wearing water shoes! Yes, they were falling off of him. Yes, it was worth putting them on just for a photo op. 
In our favorite BOB stroller, about to go for an afternoon walk. 
Practically twins. He's going to be a looker! :) 

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

So cute! I love the serious picture, he is just precious! Is the golden yours too? I know the black and yellow lab are. That is my husband's dream, a lab of each color!

Lindsey said...

So precious! I can't believe you got such a perfect picture of all three dogs! That's impressive. Hudson is such a cutie pie:) Can't wait to see him again!