Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Verdict Is In...

Let me begin this entry by letting everyone know one thing: I was wrong and Ben was right. (Yes, this is the first time ever...) For the past three weeks, I have insisted that I am the Mama of this child and therefore I KNOW what the sex of the baby is: a girl! This was seriously the strongest "feeling" I've ever had about something so important, and I honestly have always wanted a big family full of boys, so I had no ulterior motive for predicting a female. As we rode in the elevator in the hospital today, Ben did his best to guard my heart by telling me "please don't get your hopes up for a girl... you just never know..." Well in this case, Daddy must know best because he was right- WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!! We are both just so excited- Ben is pumped, my mom and grandmother have been rooting for a boy all along, and I am having fun adjusting to this new idea of life with two boys. My dream come true! :) Anyway, that's the news. Who would have thought?!? 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A BOY!!!! Y'all will be wonderful parents to a baby boy! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Congrats on the exciting news. I am so thrilled for you both.

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled!!! A little boy! He will be too cute for words!! I love you all.

Sara

k-love said...

Oh wow!!! This is such exciting news. Of course it's a little boy...Little Ben Jr....I can hardly imagine;-) So fun. Hanna, I love your growing belly...he's really in there!

Much love,
P&K

Sarah Graham said...

WOW! i love life with 5 boys!! it is such a treat! congrats!
Sarah

Lindsey & Cody said...

Hanna, you're going to be the best mom ever. I'm so excited to meet him!! Love you guys

Lindsey

Missy said...

Yea!! I love boys. You guys are going to have so much fun. Not a lot of sleep at first but lots of fun!

thrilled for you both!

missy and kyle

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hanna and Ben! I am so excited for the THREE of you! :) Thanks for keeping us all updated. I love reading what's going on!

Love you,
Jennifer