Monday, October 6, 2008

18.5 Weeks

Hello friends! First of all, I must say that it was quite funny receiving two phone calls from dear friends yesterday REQUESTING an update on the blog (you know who you are!) and reminding me that I was already a day late on the usual update routine. I loved it though, because it made all of my blog writing hours - okay minutes- well worth the effort, just knowing how "into it" some of you get! :) So yay- here's your weekly update, and MY APOLOGIES for the 24 hour delay. Never again. This week, baby Ratliff is the length of a mango, which I enjoy telling people much more than last week's comparison. His 5 senses are heightening at a great speed these days, which means he can finally hear his mama talk ALL DAY LONG to her students. I told Ben and he immediately lowered his head to my belly and began talking to him in a deep burly voice probably about something important like football or beef. My appetite has kind of slowed down lately, which seems strange since baby is growing so FAST. I'm sure it will all even out in the end. Here's a few pictures from the week. Ben's working hard to start the UT brainwashing early. I've GOT to find some TCU stuff for this baby to have a chance. Y'all have a great week and eat some pickles and ice cream for me.

No comments: